Revenue Hits is a CPA based ad network that many people regard as the best alternative to Adsense. Revenue Hits is part of MyAdWise Ltd, which is an Israeli based network run by internet marketers, tech and finance professionals that has been in operation since 2008.
Revenue Hits Review
Revenue Hits provide many types of ad to choose from such as Banner Ads, Slider Ads, Pop-up Ads, Ads for Apps and Widgets and Interstitial Ads.
They use technology which allows them to scan millions of online ads and analyze their performance. They offer a huge inventory of ads comprised of effective text and display ads that promote performance-base offers. This all allows publishers like yourself to improve your earnings with eCPMs of up to $30 on offer.
The below image is the different offerings of Desktop Placement ads.
The image below shows the placement offerings for mobile ads.
Once you have decided on an ad unit to use, you will need to provide more information that will ensure that the most relevant ads are displayed on your site.
Revenue Hits vs Adsense
Revenue Hits is a cost per action advertising company which means that you can make money with only a small amount of traffic. Adsense serve rich media ads that pay per click and generally you need quite a bit of traffic to make money and it is much more difficult to get approved for an Adsense account.
- Immediate approval
- Can use alongside Adsense and other ad networks
- Geo-targeted ads ensure that only relevant ads are shown to the visitor
- Revenue Hits allow you to monetize websites, apps, toolbars, IM applications and widgets
- Revenue Hits provide payment via PayPal, Payoneer and wire
- Auto-resizing mobile ads makes monetizing mobile traffic very easy
- Revenue can fluctuate on a day to day basis
- Some people find the ads unattractive
What is Your Experience With Revenue Hits?
After signing up, let us know how things went and leave a review. We want to keep the information on here as fresh as possible so we appreciate you contributing your experiences.