Infolinks offers quite a nice alternative to google adsense with potentially high CPM rates dependant on the keywords you have on your site. Infolinks is not as strict as other ad networks, including adsense and with its fast site approval time it is becoming a very popular choice for many bloggers.
How does Infolinks Operate?
Infolinks offers four types of display ads to choose from. You are able to activate as many as wish at one time. As none of these options use conventional banner space on your site, you can use them along side other ad networks including Adsense, Adversal and many more.
Based on certain keywords and phrases from your webpage, Infolinks will display ads.
The intag ads have a very similar look to the text-links found on adsense. The difference being that the visitor only needs to hover over the links and the advert will be displayed. We found these type of ads have a higher click rate when placed at the top of your posts. You can choose where the ads are to be displayed on your site by selecting “manual placement” and simply copying the one line of html code into your page.
The insearch ads only target visitors who have come from a search engine so does not interfere with any returning visitors. The ads will appear as soon as the visitor arrives at your site. It remains at the bottom of the page and after a few seconds will minimise itself to just the headline. If the visitor hovers over the minimised ad it will reappear as seen on the left.
This makes them non-intrusive as the visitor needs to hover over the words to make the ad visible. The hyperlink look also makes them very attractive to visitors to click on. You choose the colours and how many links will display on a page. This ensures a natural look that will blend in with your current design.
For some, the inframe option will feel the most un-instrusive even though it does take up the highest percentage of the visible screen. This option is great when using a second ad network on the same page.
Mixing different styles of ads across your pages will keep click through rates at their highest as it will target the most amount of visitors to your site.
- Fast approval time and approval isn’t based on the amount of traffic that comes to your website, Infolinks review you site based on content.
- The intext ads do not take up any space on your webpages so they can be used in conjunction with other ad networks.
- You decide which ads you want placed on your website with one click in the customisation section of the website.
- For intext ads you can choose how many ads will appear on a page, the link colour and the type of line used to highlight a word
- Intag ads can be either manually or automatically placed on your webpages and you also can decide on the colour of the links used.
- Good support system that have a 24 hour turnaround time on queries.
- All ads are enablesd on all types of mobile devices meaning you can monetize all traffic channels.
- The inframe ads don’t seem to work well if you use social media follow tags in the same area of the page and won’t be seen by visitors to your website who use a small screen size.
- Ideally you need to be receiving a lot of traffic from the US or the UK to maximise your earnings.
- Infolinks currently only provide ads in English and Spanish
Infolinks vs Adsense
Infolinks can be used as an adsense alternative or in conjunction with Adsense as a supplementary income. Infolinks provide more varieties of ads, which have a fresher look about them, encouraging a higher click through rate. As for Infolinks CPC rates, Adsense generally outperforms Infolinks but we like Infolinks for the option of monetising as an additional revenue stream.
Infolinks Payout Amount
Infolinks provide payment via PayPal, Payoneer, Western Union, Echeck, Bank Wire Transfer and ACH. Keep in mind that some of these payment options will charge a fee. Minimum payment is $50 and payment is made 45 days after the month that you reached the minimum payment.
Here’s payment proof from Infolinks via PayPal.
Signing up for Infolinks
Signing up is quick and easy. The sign up form is very brief and approval can take up to 48 hours. Once you have been approved you will have access to the Publisher area of the website and can start earning money.
What is Your Experience With Infolinks?
After signing up, let us know how things went and leave a review. We want to keep the information on here as fresh as possible so we appreciate you contributing your experiences.
Reader’s Reviews of Infolinks