Bidvertiser is another advertising agency that is a great option for those who have been banned from adsense. Bidvertiser have been around since 2003 and are unique in the fact that not only do they pay per click but also on conversions too, which can lead to a very healthy income stream.
Like most other pay per click agencies, Bidvertiser ensure that only the highest paying ads are displayed on your site. We received immediate confirmation that our account had been activated after sign up.
Bidvertiser offers their own toolbar that allows people to search and see sponsored results in your website, this can be customised to look like it is part of your website and can be a good money earner. They also have a PPC ad network which also pays out on actual sales.
Bidvertiser do not accept adult content sites or sites that contain a large amount of advertising material in relation to content.
- Sign up process is painless and Bidvertiser review your site with instant account approval
- Easy installation that requires an HTML code to be added to your webpages
- Ads will instantly apear once code is added to your site, once this happens advertisers will be able to start bidding to advertise with you
- XML Search Feed available, works well on web apps, in-test search results and on parked domains
- It is easy to change the appearance of the ads with a point and click tool
- The toolbar can be altered in appearance to work with the look of your site
- Not very high pay out rates per click (this might only be the case with our chosen niches)
- Ads aren’t always relevant to the content if you are targeting a small niche
- Reporting within the Bidvertiser site is quite basic and doesn’t give a lot of information on number of impressions or on click through rates
Bidvertiser Vs Adsense
Bidvertiser is a great adsense alternative that can be used in conjunction with Adsense, some of the Bidvertiser ads do look similar to Adsense but you can customise these ads to amend that. Bidvertiser offer you the opportunity to bring in a decent income with the toolbar but generally have a lower pay out rate than Adsense for PPC. Although this is meant to increase with time the longer you stay with them – we haven’t noticed this yet.
Bidvertiser Payout Amount
Bidvertiser provide payment via PayPal, Skrill, MoneyBookers, Western Union cheque or by wire. Payment is made 30 days after your reach the minimum amount. This is $10 with PayPal, PayPal, Skrill and MoneyBookers, $100 by cheque and $500 by wire. If you have earned less than the minimum payment your balance is carried over to the following month.
Earnings are tracked in a very clunky reporting system that ideally needs to provide more information.
Here’s Bidvertiser proof of payment via PayPal.
Signing up for Bidvertiser
Signing up is easy. The sign up form is straight forward and your account is approved immediately. You will receive an activation email and instructions on where to find the HTML code so you can start showing ads on your site immediately. Bidvertiser also has a blog that regularly updates you with new features.
Bidvertiser for Advertisers
Bidvertiser are also a great alternative to Adwords if you are looking for a good value pay-per-click option. They are especially popular with Ebay sellers as you can promote Ebay listings very easily with their ready-made templates, all you need to do is provide the details of your listing and you’re ready to start promoting.
- Many ad formats available.
- You can design your own ads.
- Choose the actual websites that will display your ads from a categorized directory.
- Geo-targeting available.
- Promote your Ebay listings.
- You must commit to a $5 daily campaign budget for each ad, but the unspent amount rolls over to be used for the following day.
Sign up to Bidvertiser to Advertise and receive a free $20 in clicks through this link.
What is Your Experience With Bidvertiser?
After signing up, let us know how things went and leave a review. We want to keep the information on here as fresh as possible so we appreciate you contributing your experiences.