Adversal CPM ad network have been around since 2003 and are one of the quality pop-under ad providers in the market. They have expanded their ad network to include numerous other ad types including PPC ads.
Adversal provide a geo-targeting option that ensures their advertisers are paying top dollar for their ads to be displayed to the audience they want, this means more money for publishers.
How does Adversal operate?
Adversal are easily our favourite Adsense alternative. They are continually a great performing CPM ad network and we highly recommend registering if you meet their sign-up criteria. Their CPM payout rates are determined in real time and payment rates are decided by factors such as where your traffic is from, the type of content and bounce rate on your site and how much an advertiser is willing to pay for your niche.
They are well known for their pop-under ads but they have many other ad types available including;
- Medium Rectangle
- Wide Skyscaper
Adversal pay for each raw impression not per visitor which means more money for you. Adversal use a code that allows their pop-under ads to not be blocked by most pop-up blockers ensuring that you still get paid for each of these impressions. They have decent eCPM rates and have advertising available in a lot of categories referred to as verticals on their site.
- Low minimum payout rates of $20.
- Very high CPM rates.
- Great reporting system that allows you to track different ad campaigns.
- They have a good reputation for paying on time.
- Adversal pay more for North American based customers but still can receive high CPMs for other countries depending on a number of factors.
- It can be difficult to be accepted if you don’t meet the US traffic requirements.
- Statistics are only updated once daily.
- The amount of impressions shown on Adversal’s reporting system might differ from your own analytics due to instances where pop-up blockers have been effective.
Adversal have an extremely low payout rate. Payout is on a NET35 basis and if you reach the minimum payment threshold of $20. This means that if your account reaches the minimum payout amount in November, from the 1st December you will need to wait 35 days to receive your payout, which would mean payment on the 5th January. Payment is made via PayPal, Bank Wire or cheque and all unpaid balances are rolled over each month until you reach the minimum payment amount.
Here’s Adversal Payment Proof via PayPal.
Adversal vs Adsense
Adversal is one of the top adsense alternatives. They can offer high payout rates, especially if you have US or Canadian traffic. They also offer great support. Kyle from Adversal is always quick to offer assistance. Adversal have an advantage over Adsense by offering various ad types including pop-under ads. Adversal and Adsense can be used on the same page. Adversal can be used with other pop-up and pop-under ad networks as long as they are not activated when links are clicked on your site.
Signing up for Adversal
The sign up process for Adversal is easy and you should get a decision within 5-7 days regarding approval. There are specific criteria you need to meet for approval such as;
- Half your site’s traffic should be from the US.
- You must receive 50,000 page views each month.
- Your site must be in English.
- Your site should not contain any questionable content or links that lead to malware or viruses.
- Your site must be at least 30 days old and be complete with no broken links or be under construction.
- Your site must be at least two pages and be comprised of decent original content.
Once you have been accepted, installation of the Adversal ad codes is easy. By installing the ad codes on more pages within your site should ensure an increase in revenue. If for any reason your application is rejected, you must wait 30 days before signing up again.
Adversal Review 2016
We spoke to Kyle at Adversal and this is what he had to say about Adversal to date.
“Our goal at Adversal is to maximize earning potential and provide an overall great publisher experience. We also have a long history of reliability within the industry. In 10 years, we’ve never once missed a pay period or even sent out a single payment late.”
“Over the past year, we’ve made significant improvements and updates to our display network. As a result the majority of our publishers have seen their eCPMs double and even triple!”
What is Your Experience With Adversal?
After signing up, let us know how things went and leave a review. We want to keep the information on here as fresh as possible so we appreciate you contributing your experiences.